The Cursed Ship
I've been on the quest twice. These are the things I noticed would be of use; if you've been, or go, and have other tips, please feel free to email them to me at email@example.com.
- Make sure at least one of your weapons is blessed before the quest starts. There's a way to do it on the quest itself, but you may need it before you get that far.
- Don't spend a lot of time trying to figure things out when you first find them. There is no where you can't get back to; explore the whole area first and mark down areas that are or look like puzzles.
- Splitting up does help, provided your group cooperates and communicates with each other.
- Don't worry about designating a person or two to hold incidental treasure, unless it's heavy stuff like full armor. There's really too much of it for one or two people to hold comfortably.
- Listen to the penguin's evil brother. He's annoying and annoyingly helpful. You may have to stop and stare at him for a bit.
- There isn't so much a chance of death as a chance of being injured in new, creative, and interesting ways. That said, do have favors.
- Carry herbs. Nerve and skin herbs are particularly helpful. If your group has an empath or two, treat them well. You will need them.
- Time is at a premium. Refer to tip #2.
- There is only one 'boss' you *must* kill. There are others that have nice incidental treaure, but they are limited in number. The rest just gen like normal hunting critters.
- Look on/in/under/behind macros are your friend. Also check other/third/fourth/etc.
- When dividing incidental treasure at the end, do NOT DROP the following items:
- any other glass or fragile-looking items
These SHATTER. As in no longer exist.
Return to DragonRealms Index
Return to Main Index